We are open again! We want to let everyone know we are taking the health and safety of our staff and customers very seriously. We have made some changes to do this. Some of these changes include:
- We are limiting the number of customers in the store to 10 at a time. This is to allow everyone to stay spaced out better and follow along with social distancing guidelines. We have also marked our floor to allow customers to know how far apart everyone should be.
- We have upped our sanitizing routine. We are sanitizing all common surfaces (counters, doors, registers, etc.) every 2 hours to make sure the store is clean for everyone.
- We are not requiring masks for customers at this time, but it is STRONGLY encouraged. We are also encouraging and providing masks for our staff as well.
- Our staff will be wearing gloves and changing them after every transaction.
- We have also installed partitions at our registers to provide another barrier between our staff and customers.
- Customers will be asked to use a glove to handle the bulk wrapped candies in the baskets and the bulk Jelly bellies.
- Bulk unwrapped candies have been bagged up to limit direct handling of these products.
- We are continuing to offer curbside pick-up for those that aren't comfortable coming inside. Please call the store or place your order online for pick up. (715) 479-9226
We may make more changes as rules and guidelines change. We will keep everyone updated as this happens.