We are open again! We want to let everyone know we are taking the health and safety of our staff and customers very seriously. We have made some changes to do this. Some of these changes include:
- We are limiting the number of customers in the store to 10 at a time. This is to allow everyone to stay spaced out better and follow along with social distancing guidelines. We have also marked our floor to allow customers to know how far apart everyone should be.
- We have upped our sanitizing routine. We are sanitizing all common surfaces (counters, doors, registers, etc.) every 2 hours to make sure the store is clean for everyone.
- With the new mask mandate for the state, we are requiring masks to enter now.
- Our staff will be wearing gloves and changing them after every transaction.
- We have also installed partitions at our registers to provide another barrier between our staff and customers.
- We have gloves available for customer use for handling bulk candies. Just ask a staff member!
- Bulk unwrapped candies have been bagged up to limit direct handling of these products.
- We are continuing to offer curbside pick-up for those that aren't comfortable coming inside. Please call the store or place your order online for pick up. (715) 479-9226
We may make more changes as rules and guidelines change. We will keep everyone updated as this happens.