We are open again! We want to let everyone know we are taking the health and safety of our staff and customers very seriously. We have made some changes to do this. Some of these changes include:
- We are still limiting our store to a maximum of 10 customers at a time. We are a small store and still want to provide enough room for everyone to continue practicing social distancing.
- We continue to sanitize surfaces throughout the day.
- Masks are not required if you are vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, we ask that you wear one while in our store.
- Partitions have been installed at our register areas to provide an extra barrier between our staff and customers.
- We have gloves available for customer use for handling bulk candies. Just ask a staff member!
- Bulk unwrapped candies have been bagged up to limit direct handling of these products.
- Due to a shortage of staff we have temporarily suspended our curbside pick up option.
We may make more changes as rules and guidelines change. We will keep everyone updated as this happens.