We are open again! We want to let everyone know we are taking the health and safety of our staff and customers very seriously. We have made some changes to do this. Some of these changes include:
- We are still limiting our store to a maximum of 10 customers at a time. We are a small store and still want to provide enough room for everyone to continue practicing social distancing.
- We have upped our sanitizing routine. We are sanitizing all common surfaces (counters, doors, registers, etc.) every 2 hours to make sure the store is clean for everyone.
- Masks are still required to enter the store.
- We have also installed partitions at our registers to provide another barrier between our staff and customers.
- We have gloves available for customer use for handling bulk candies. Just ask a staff member!
- Bulk unwrapped candies have been bagged up to limit direct handling of these products.
- We are continuing to offer curbside pick-up for those that aren't comfortable coming inside. Please call the store or place your order online for pick up. (715) 479-9226
We may make more changes as rules and guidelines change. We will keep everyone updated as this happens.